Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that in many cases some uneveness of colour is to be expected. This is why a touch up appointment is compulsory. If you have any questions or concerns during your healing process please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please follow these recommendations after your treatment
- Ice packs protected with a cloth may be applied to reduce any swelling. Bruising will occur in some cases.
- Apply a small amount of after care cream no more than 3 times a day. It is very important that you do not over apply the after care cream, as this may dilute the colour and cause fading.
- Wash your hands before touching the treated area. Cotton tips are recommended to apply your after care cream.
- Sleep on your back until the tattoo is healed.
- Limit your showers to a minimum to avoid steam for 7 days, no sweating or swimming with your face under water.
- Do not put any creams on the treated area expect for the cream provided at your appointment.
- Do not use any soaps. Clean with water or a clean damp cloth.
- Do not apply make up to treated area for 7 days.
- DO NOT PICK!!
- Once healed we recommend you get yourself a clear zinc stick to protect your treated area from the sun.
The healing process
DAY 1 Your eyebrows will look 20-25% darker and bolder in width than they will be when healed. The colour may appear darker than expected due to the redness of your skin underneath. This redness with usually only last a few hours.
DAY 2 – 3 Your eyebrows may get a little flaky on these days and may also itch a little. Please do not scratch or itch.
DAY 6+ Your eyebrows will have now faded quite a lot. Do not worry as we will deposit more color at your 4 week appointment which will reactivate the hair strokes giving them a more solid appearance.