Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that in many cases some uneveness of colour is to be expected. This is why a touch up appointment is compulsory. If you have any questions or concerns during your healing process please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please follow these recommendations after your treatment
- Wipe with the cleanser provided every half hour for the first 4 hours, it prevents lymph build up which is a main cause of scabbing.
- After the first 4 hours wipe every 3 hours with the cleanser provided. Then wash morning and night with cleanser until a crust forms, usually day 4.
- Whilst showering, try to keep your brows dry, if they do get wet, do not let them stay wet for any longer than 30 seconds. We all knows what happens to a wound if its allowed to stay wet.. Gross…
- Limit your showers to a minimum to avoid steam for 7 days, no sweating or swimming with your face under water.
- Avoid creams with vitamin C or retinol forever, these will fade your tattoo.
- You may use a gentle moisturizer after day 4 like coconut oil or vitamin E.
- Do not apply make up to treated area until the crust is gone. Then avoid putting foundation on your brows, it will hide the beautiful work we have done.
- DO NOT PICK!!
- Once healed we recommend you get yourself a clear zinc stick to protect your treated area from the sun.
The healing process
DAY 1 Your eyebrows will look 20-25% darker and bolder in width than they will be when healed. The colour may appear darker than expected due to the redness of your skin underneath. This redness with usually only last a few hours.
DAY 2 – 3 Your eyebrows may get a little flaky on these days and may also itch a little. Please do not scratch or itch.
DAY 6+ Your eyebrows will have now faded quite a lot. Do not worry as we will deposit more color at your 4 week appointment which will reactivate the hair strokes giving them a more solid appearance.